Rates & Payments
Rates For 50 Minute session
$150.00 – Individual Therapy Session
Rates For 90 Minute session
$190.00 – Individual Therapy
Full payment is due at the time of service. I accept all major credit cards, cash, or checks.
Do you accept insurance?
I am happy to work with you and your insurance company as an out-of-network provider.
While I am not an in-network insurance provider, most of my clients find that they can gain reimbursement from their PPO insurance plan for out-of-network therapy services. I recommend that you check with your insurance company about the terms of your coverage and reimbursement rates for out-of-network therapy.
Many people are able to obtain reimbursement for some or all of my services under their out of-network coverage from their insurance provider. Services may also be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan.
Please check your insurance coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible, and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Can I use an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What forms will I need to file for reimbursement?
Here are some of the benefits of using an out-of-network provider:
- Choice of clinician – You get to pick the person with whom you have the best fit, rather than simply having to work with someone on a preferred provider list. A good fit with your therapist is essential to getting the most out of your therapy work. In addition, it can be challenging to find an in-network provider that is qualified, local, and available.
- Choice of therapy focus, length, and treatment type – Insurance policies often restrict the type of services, the number of sessions, and the scope of therapy, and they typically require a review of your medical records to justify “medical necessity.” With an out-of-network provider, you work on what you want to, in a way that is meaningful to you, for as long as you feel treatment is needed.
- Choice of provider qualifications – You get to review the qualifications of your clinician. Insurance companies often contract with clinicians at far below market rate, which means that providers with specialized qualifications may be underrepresented on your insurance panel.
Pay For Service Model (no insurance involvement)
No clinical diagnosis needed – We can work on your problems without the use of a clinical diagnosis which can create a pre-existing condition.
I want you to have access to therapy when you are ready. If the cost of therapy presents a financial strain or and economic hardship, please talk to me. I have a limited amount of reduced rate sessions available for people who qualify.
24 hours cancellation required otherwise a charge for the missed session will occur.